AWS DevOps Engineer – Mid Career
Careers @ Tecbrix
Cloud Engineer DevSecOps – Consultant
Join the team of Techies
We are a team of dedicated tech-heads driven by digital transformation, DevOps, and software.
We have a DevOps Automation tools, and we also provide DevOps consultation.
We eat and breath digital, that's how we fuel our hunger to see digital tech improve the world.
Cloud is where we live. We know our ways around the districts of AWS, Azure, GC, and Huawei.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for implementing application solutions both in the cloud as well as participating in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the DevOps space.
- Implement scalable, resilient, and secure solutions in the public cloud, especially in AWS.
- Participate in automation initiatives to streamline processes, improve efficiencies and reduce hosting cost
- Work closely with Product Owner, Platform Team, Solution Architects, and development teams for continuous improvement
- Enhance and drive automation and “Infrastructure as Code” delivery.
- Deliver cloud projects in an Agile environment.
- Participating in technicall discussion with existing & potential clients and internal teams,
- Participate in research and development to deliver complex cloud-native solutions or on-premises
- Ability t0 analyze and troubleshoot complex software and infrastructure issues, and develop tools/systems for task automation
- BAU Support as needed for critical and escalateissuesue
- Responsible for managing and upgrading DevOps toolsets.
- Maintaining 100% automation coverage of core Insight build and deploy using cloud-native services and containers
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience working with cloud services like AWS.
- Solid experience in designing and implementing complex DevOps solutions
- Experience within cloud hosted environments such as Amazon AWS and Google GCP cloud, AWS Lambda and AWS Cloud Formation.
- A good AWS DevOps development background
DevOps Engineer Job Description:
Roles and Responsibilities
A DevOps engineer’s roles and responsibilities are a combination of technical and management roles. It is essential to have excellent communication and coordination skills to successfully integrate various functions in a coordinated manner and deliver the responsibilities to the customer’s satisfaction.
The DevOps engineer’s responsibilities are multi-prong – they need to be agile enough to wear a technical hat and manage operations simultaneously.
Some of the core responsibilities of DevOps Engineer include –
- Understanding customer requirements and project KPIs
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Planning the team structure, activities, and involvement in project management activities.
- Managing stakeholders and external interfaces
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Coordination and communication within the team and with customers
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Mentoring and guiding the team members
- Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs
- Managing periodic reporting on the progress to the management and the customer
- The video below will help you understand the basics of DevOps, who is a DevOps engineer and career roadmap for a DevOps engineer.