Salesforce Developer (Must Have Certificate)
- Job brief
- We are looking for a Salesforce Developer to join our team to ensure our company capitalizes on the benefits offered by this innovative CRM system.
- Salesforce Developer responsibilities include creating user accounts, maintaining our sales databases and training staff on the effective use of Salesforce products.
- Ultimately, you will work with a small team of IT professionals to ensure our organization utilizes different tools and capabilities offered by Salesforce effectively and efficiently.
- Oversee all aspects of user and license management, including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions and public groups
- Resolve user support tickets
- Identify and gather requirements from users and stakeholders
- Support team members and monitor user adoption of Salesforce tools in our organization
- Provide ongoing user training and create training materials as needed
- +5 years of salesforce experience in the Sales cloud ecosystem
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills as well as strong problem-solving abilities
- Strong Knowledge and hands-on experience with sales cloud
- Knowledge of lightning web component development, Lightning design development
- Knowledge of APEX and visual force page
- Ability to communicate with Customers and Provide consultation on salesforce solutions
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to give an optimal solution.
- Hands-on experience in Administration setup, e.g., managing users, security controls, and data as well as creating roles, profiles, and reports.
- Must have certification ADM 201, App Builder, Sales Cloud Consultant, PD1.
- Any other salesforce certification will be a value Add.
- Salary around 13-14K AED.
- Requires 10 positions.
Leave a Reply